Skip to main content

CAAB Love Letter Tag

 Hello. Today is the tart of the February Cute As A Button new Challenge over on their blog. I'm sharing my inspiration creation for this challenge using this lovely lady from the Cute As A Button Store called Love Letter. We'd love it if you stopped by the challenge during this month to join in with the fun. 




I coloured this image using Touch Five Markers and I've shaded using pencils. I used some red card to create this tag to add her to. I embellished with a pre-made rose, a pre-made butterfly and some silver heart sequins. I added a strip of polkadot ribbon and some paper clips for added interest. I'm not sure how I'll use this tag at the moment maybe on a gift or maybe I'll attach it to a card base. 


I hope you like my project. I'd like to share the Cute As A Button Store. I hope you'll stop by the Cute As A Button Blog Challenge. Thank you for reading my post today. 





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card