Skip to main content

SD Anime Painter Pearl Card

 Hi crafty friends! I've got some wonderful news from Stampers Delights. There are new releases for February and today I'm sharing a card I've made using this gorgeous Anime image called Painter Pearl. 



 I've used Touch Five Markers and pencils to colour this lovely lady. I fussy cut her out and and stuck her to some patterned paper. I added a strip of glitter washi tape at the bottom of the image and a strip of fuzzy ribbon to the left of her. I used two extra element the paint pot an the sentiment on this card. Then embellished with a small handmade bow and a pre-made mini flower. 




There is also a Stampers Delights Facebook Group Progressive Challenge. Please follow the link to find out more. My inspiration card for this challenge can be seen here


I had fun putting together this card. Here are some extra links if you would like to find more of this beautiful images, please visit the Stampers Delights Store. To find more inspiration creations using the new release images this month please visit the Stampers Delights Blog. Thank you so much for stopping by today. 

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card