Skip to main content

SD TTD Using Chibis Photo

Hi. I'm very happy to share a card I've made with this Stampers Delights Digital Stamps. This pretty image is called Chibis Photo. This image is part of the March Thrifty Thursday DealThis card has been made for the Stampers Delights Blog Challenge which is an Anything Goes Challenge. We are using Spring inspired Images. Please see Stampers Delights Facebook Group to see more inspiration creations. 





I have coloured her using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I used strips of washi tape for the background. Then added pre-made flowers which I curled the green wire that is attached to the flower using a pencil. I also added a butterfly embellishment. 

I'd like to share my card into the following challenges 

... 

I hope you like my card. If you love this image as much as me please stop by the new release section on the Stampers Delights Store. There is a Progressive Challenge you can join in with over at the Stampers Delights Facebook Group


Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card