Skip to main content

CAAB Poison Ivy Card

Hi. I'm here to share my Cute As A Button Blog Challenge card. Please stop by to join in this wonderful challenge!! This month (March Challenge - #54) the theme of the challenge is Anything Goes with optional theme of Add Glitter. For this challenge I used this fabulous Cute As A Button digital stamp called Poison Ivy.




I coloured her using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I used some pattern paper for the background and added strips of red glitter washi tape (my glitter element) across two corners of the image. I added green die cut ivy and a handmade layered paper flower. To finish of I added a corner of black gems to the top left corner of the card. 


I hope you like my creation. 
I'd like to share my card into the following challenges 

... 

Here are some useful links to Cute As A Button StoreCute As A Button Blog ChallengeCute As A Button Showcase Blog and Cute As A Button Facebook Group (this is where you can find the Cute As A Button Facebook Progressive Challenge.) 

Thank you for stopping by.

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card