Skip to main content

CAAB Force Be With You Card

Hi. I'm here to share my Cute As A Button Blog Challenge card. Please stop by to join in this wonderful challenge!! This month (February Challenge - #53) the theme of the challenge is Anything Goes with optional theme of Penny For Your Thought - Use a sentiment. For this challenge I used this awesome Cute As A Button digital stamp called Force Be With You.





I coloured them in with Touch Five Markers and pencils. Then I fussy cut them out. I used star pattern paper for the background and added a strip of patterned washi tape across the bottom of the paper. I stamped a happy birthday sentiment. 


I'd like to share my card into the following challenges 

Here are some useful links to Cute As A Button StoreCute As A Button Blog ChallengeCute As A Button Showcase Blog and Cute As A Button Facebook Group (this is where you can find the Cute As A Button Facebook Progressive Challenge.) 

Thank you for stopping by.

Comments

  1. A super card, Victoria showcasing your lovely colouring! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” February Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 5 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card and beautifully coloured too. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.

    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)
    My Little Patch of Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome card for a young guy - for me, such a hard category! Thanks for joining the current Crafter's Cafe challenge. Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card