Skip to main content

SD Kawaii February New Release

Hi. I'm so happy to share two card I've created. I used the fabulous new for February Kawaii Stampers Delights Digital Stamps. You can find these adorable new images in the new release section on the Stampers Delights StoreTo see more creations using these new images please head over to the Stampers Delights Inspiration Blog and the Stampers Delights Facebook Group




 This image is so adorable!! He is called Wolf Kawaii. I coloured him using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I took a strip of pattern card for the background. I put two strips of different pattern card that cross. Then put the image on top. I finished I added some free hand doodle lines along the card and around the sentiment. The sentiment was included with this image. 




I've made this card with another image within this collection called Pisces Kawaii. I coloured them using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I created a water scene for them with blue card, die cut the trellis and green branch, I added a pre-made flower and stuck pearls on to represent bubbles in the water. 

I'd like to share my card into the following challenges 

... 

I hope you like my card. If you love these images as much as me please stop by the new release section on the Stampers Delights Store. There is a Progressive Challenge you can join in with over at the Stampers Delights Facebook Group


Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card