Skip to main content

CAAB Thank You Autumn Fairy Card

Hi. I'm here to share my Cute As A Button Blog Challenge card. Please stop by to join in this wonderful challenge!! This month (November Challenge - #50) the theme of the challenge is Anything Goes with optional theme of Thankful For You (Give Thanks.) This is my inspiration card for this challenge I've used this beautiful Cute As A Button digital stamp called Autumn Fairy.




I printed her out quite big so I could colour in different shades and autumn colours on this beautiful image. I colour her with Touch Five Markers and pencils. I used pattern paper for the background. I added die cut foliage and flowers on my card. I finished of with a pre-made Thank You sentiment. 


I'd like to share my card into the following challenges 

... 

Here are some useful links to Cute As A Button StoreCute As A Button Blog ChallengeCute As A Button Showcase Blog and Cute As A Button Facebook Group (this is where you can find the Cute As A Button Facebook Progressive Challenge.) 

Thank you for stopping by.

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card