Skip to main content

SD Anime Hot Choc Treat Card

Hello. I'm here to share my card I made using this beautiful new November Anime Scrappers Delight Digital Stamps. You can find these fantastic new images in the new release section at the Scrappers Delight Store. To see more creations using these new images please head over to the Scrappers Delight Blog and the Scrappers Delight Facebook Group.





This beautiful image is called Anime Hot Choc Treat. I have coloured her using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I took some pattern background card and added some ribbon on it. Then I die cut layers of flowers and used distress ink to colour them. This image was a delight to create with. 


I'd like to share my card into the following challenges 


I hope you like my card. If you love these images as much as me please stop by the new release section on the Scrappers Delight Store. There is a Progressive Challenge you can join in with over at the Scrappers Delight Facebook Group.

You can get these beautiful images as a special deal with exclusive one of a kind image.
From the VIP Anime Sagittarius collection




Thank you so much for visiting my blog.


Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card