Skip to main content

SD Golfers tee-rific Fathers Day

Hello friends. I'm back to share my latest inspiration card for the new Scrappers Delight Challenge Blog!! The theme for this month is Father's Day Day. I have used this fabulous Scrappers Delight Digital Stamp from the Golfer Bundle. This image and others are in the DT Special Deals over at Scrappers Delight




I coloured this wonderful image using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I used a pattern paper for the card base from a 6"x6" Love To Craft paper pad called Wild Woods. I die cut trees, x cut flourishes, a frame for my computer generated sentiment and circles I used to turn into golf balls that I also embossed.

I hope that you like my card. There is a Facebook Progressive Challenge which has started today. Please stop by the Scrappers Delight Facebook Group to see all the details regarding this wonderful challenge.


Here is a sneak peak of what's coming next. 




Comments

  1. Such a fabulous card. Love your colouring and the golf balls look amazing. Thank you for playing along at Polkadoodles Crafting https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Fathers day card. love that sweet sentiment and image. Thank you for joining us over at Polkadoodles Crafting https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/ Good luck!!
    Hugs
    Suzi Mac

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so great! I love the "tee-rific" Beautiful coloring! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next time too!
    Blessings,
    CGC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous coloring...love his cheeks! Great Father's Day card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at QKR.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card