Skip to main content

SD June VIP Chibis Deal

Hi crafty friends!! I'm excited to share a card I've made using this gorgeous exclusive VIP Chibis Cancer collection. You can only get this fabulous collection in this one of a kind deal when you buy the full June 2019 new release Chibis images. 






I've coloured this gorgeous images using green bball point biro pens, the sand and sea in watercolour pencils and the rest of her in Touch Five Markers and pencils. I added lots of gel pen dots all over the sea and her tail fins. I used pattern background paper. Then embellished the card with a die cut and pre-made flower. The sentiment is part of this collection. 




Here's a sneak peak of what's coming soon.




I hope you like my card. I'd like to share my creations in the following challenges 

... 


Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card