Skip to main content

SD Twins Unicorn Pegasus Shaker Cards

Hello friends! I'm blogging as a reminder of amazing Scrappers Delight discounts. I've designed these shaker cards used the pretty Unicorn Pegasus Bundle. This collection can be found in the DT Specials category for a limited time. Here are links to the Scrappers Delight BlogScrappers Delight Facebook Group and Scrappers Delight Store.




I made these shaker cards for my daughters twin friends. The same but different images (as there are four in this collection) in there favourite colours, with a mirrored design. I've coloured the unicorns using Touch Five Markers, pencils and I put small gel pen dots on them. I added glitter paint to there horns and wings. I created a shaker section on my card using acetate on a die cut frame into the card base handmade pattern card. I filled the shakers with stars. I made a rainbow using circle die cuts coloured with watercolours and a hand cut cloud. I computer generated the sentiments. To finish I added a ribbon, handmade bow, pre-made material rose's and I added more stars to the pattern paper. 

I'd like to share my pink shaker card into the following challenges 


I'd like to enter my purple/blue shaker card into the following challenges 



Thank you so much for stopping by.

Comments

  1. These shaker cards are super cute, love all the little details and so much colour as well.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at the

    October 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely projects!!!! I love so much
    Thanks for joinig us at Corrosive Challenge blog
    Ana Isabel DT Coordinator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the detail, colour and to top it all it's a shaker card! Great cards! Thank you for joining us at Creations in Pink, good luck!
    Irene and Nicki DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card