Skip to main content

CAAB October Inspiration Card using Snorkeling Susy

Hi there! I'm stopping by to share to share my October inspiration card. My daughter is doing amazing with her swimming lessons so I've created a card for her using the pretty Snorkeling Susy digital stamp. You can find many beautiful digital stamps to suit all occasions over at the Cute As A Button Store.




I've coloured her using Touch Five Markers and Pencils. Then I coloured the background using layered up watercoloured pencils. I added dots using blue, pink, purple, gold, silver and white gel pens (some glitter and some normal) I computer generated the sentiment. There are bubbles on the image I added Glossy Accents to them to add texture and depth to the image. 

I'll be posting my card on the Cute As A Button Facebook Group. Where you are welcome to share any creations using Cute As A Button images. There is also a Progressive Challenge going on at the Facebook Group that you may like to check out.
I hope you like my card. Thank you for stopping by today.



Comments

  1. Oh Wow! This is a wonderful card. Your daughter will be so pleased and proud you made her her own. Fab image and amazing colouring. Thanks for linking up over at A Gem of a Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with a great image and sentiment. I'm sure your daughter will be thrilled to receive. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Creations and we hope to see you again soon. Donna - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Victoria, love your fabulous colouring. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colouring on a lovely image!
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments.
    Hugs from Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, great image and coloring and love the background you created. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Shelter's digital image challenge! Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Santa's Little Helper Card