Skip to main content

SD October New Release

Hello friends! I'd like to share a card I've designed using a beautiful new Scrappers Delight Digital Stamp called Chibis Bella ElfShe is one of four new Christmas images in this new release and at the moment you can get her for a special discount in the new release section. To see more wonderful examples of what you can do using the new images please head over to the Scrappers Delight Blog.




On my card I've coloured her using Touch Five Markers and I shaded with coloured pencils. I've used a pattern paper for the background. I have added die cut holly and die cut poinsettia flowers layered up with a yellow gem in the middle. I've embellished with a handmade red bow which I attached a bell to the middle of. 

Comments

  1. Beautiful colouring on this lovely card Victoria. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenge. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card with lovely colours. Thanks for joining our challenge over at Winter Wonderland this time.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet image, fabulous colouring and a lovely design. Thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and the colors are fantastic! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. We hope to see you next time too!
    Blessings, Jeanie
    DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card and cute image which you've coloured beautifully. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles Crafting and hope you will join us again.

    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card