Skip to main content

LS Flower Toga Fairy Shaker Card

Hello. I'd like to share my fun interactive Lemon Shortbread design team inspiration shaker card for the new Lemon Shortbread Blog. This card is for Challenge #73. I've made my shaker card using a beautiful Lemon Shortbread digital stamp called Flower Toga Fairy. I coloured her using Touch Five Markers as the base colour and I shaded using pencils. I've used this image on my last Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog inspiration U fold card. I liked her so much I wanted to create with her again. 




I made pattern paper myself using a shaving foam and ink marbling technique. I used a shape frame and added acetate to the back. I layered this up using foam tape and added small pink butterfly punch shapes to use for the shaker bit of my card. I embellished with shiny hearts and pre-made flowers. To finish the card of I added a stamped sentiment that I think works with the theme of the card well. 

I'd like to share my inspiration card into the following challenges


Thank you for stopping by. 

Comments

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Carfty Sentiments Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely creation! I love the layout and all of the embellishments you’ve chosen. Thanks for sharing it with us at Digi Choosday good luck and hope to see you again!

    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card