Skip to main content

LS Flower Toga Fairy U Fold Card

Hello there. I'm a little late posting this up as it's the end of the school term here and I've been busy making teacher Thank You projects with my children and getting involved in lots of end of the school year fun. I'm happy to share my fun Lemon Shortbread design team inspiration card for the new Lemon Shortbread BlogChallenge #72. I've created my card using a pretty Lemon Shortbread digital stamp called Flower Toga Fairy. I coloured her using Touch Five Markers as the base colour and I shaded using watercoloured pencils. Her hair I coloured using ball point biro pink and purple pens.




I have designed this U fold style card. I knew I wanted to create a 3D garden style of card. I took a A4 piece of card and cut it in half I scored at half an inch and one inch at both sides of the card to create the shape. To strengthen and make it more stable I added grass die cut across the front. I created the sky background paper myself using paint and shaving foam to create marble pattern paper. I used a number of dies, handmade background paper and pre-made roses to make my card. I'm happy with the finished look. 

I'd like to share my inspiration card into the following challenges 
(I created the sky background pattern paper) 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. 

Comments

  1. Such a really lovely card and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous creation! I love the layout and the great instructions. Thanks for sharing it with us at Digi Choosday good luck and hope to see you again!

    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Santa's Little Helper Card