Wednesday, 21 December 2016

ABB Postie Winter Card

Hi again. This is my second post of the day. I think I'm nearly at the end of my Christmas creations for this year. However I have a few more creations I'd like to share. This Christmas card has been created using a Art By Barb Designs Digital Stamp called Postie. I think this is such an adorable image.

So I've coloured it using with a mixture of Spectrum Noir Markers and Rembrandt Aquarell Pencils. I've used Spellbinders die cut in the background and I hole punched some circles to use as snowflakes. Then I added holly shaped stamps and I think that the sentiment is a digital stamp created by Tracy Wray from Crafty Cats 957 Designs Digital Stamps


I'll be adding this card to the Art By Barb Facebook Group. We are having a Christmas break from Challenges in the group but we'd love it if you could stop by. We have a fabulous FB Challenge coming up in the new year.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Thank you for stopping by today.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love your image and your design. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card :) Love it... Thanks for sharing your card by Vilda Challenge Blog :) Hugs Ute (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful! I love your coloring too! Thank you for joining our Challenge over on the Vilda Stamps Challenge Blog! DT Mindy

    ReplyDelete