Skip to main content

ABB Tux Twinkles Couple Shaker Card

Hello!! I'm here today with a Christmas card. I've used two of Art By Barb Designs Tux Twinkles images from her Tux Twinkles Collection. Aren't they adorable!!

I've coloured them with black and red biros ball point pens. Then I fussy cut then out and attached the to a Spellbinders Majestic Square's die cut. Which I've turned into a shaker card using bean bag beans. The background are die cut stars that I've coloured and stuck on. The sentiment is a freebie from Art By Barb Blog.



I've added this to the Art By Barb Facebook Group. There is a colouring challenge go on within the group with the Bearing Gifts image. This image is free and finishes on the 12/12/16. There is also a special Children's Colouring Club going on at the moment. For this Club Barb is giving a free colouring page. Every child that enters gets a bundle of free Christmas images and personalised certificate. For all the details please stop by to check out the fun.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Cute Card Thursday Challenge - #455 Stars or Sparkles (I've added stars in the background)
Winter Wonderland Challenge - Frame it or Night Scene (I've added a frame on to my card behind the penguins)

I hope that you like my card and I hope that you'll stop by Art By Barbs Facebook Group

Comments

  1. Great shaker card, loving your colouring and the image.
    Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT.
    Jean DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous... love this. Thank you so much for joining us at Pearly Sparkles. Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute shaker card! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool card! Adoring the penguins and the colors. Thank you so much for inspiring us at Creative Knockouts Winter Wonderland Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable shaker card. Thank you for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such cute penguins! What a great idea to use bean bag beans for the shaker. I am sure they have so much action!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Snow Much Fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute pinguins, and I love shaker card!!
    Thank you for joining Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card