Skip to main content

SD Anime Sweet Angel Planner Page

 

Good evening! I'm blogging about my Stampers Delights Anime Team creation today. I've put together this planner page using this fabulous stamp set called Anime Sweet Angel. This set is available as a digital stamp set or a clear stamp set



I had fun designing this planner page I used the digital stamps version of this set to print out on blue paper the single feathers so I can design a perfectly matching pattern paper for this page. I hand coloured the feathers and the image using Touch Five Markers. I shaded the Anime using rembrandt watercoloured pencils. I used pink card with dark pink strips stuck on it to add behind the image. I finished of by creating a card die cut bow to add to the page. 


I'd like to participate in the following challenges with this planner page

Colours Crazy Challenge - Week 35 - Anything Goes 

Creative Fingers Challenge - #214 - Anything Goes 

Polkadoodles Challenge - Week 36 - Anything Goes 


I hope that you like my Anime project this month. If you'd like to see more inspiration creations please visit the Stampers Delights Blog and the Scrappers Delight Facebook Group. This is where can also find out about the Stampers Delights Progressive Facebook Challenge. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Please visit me again soon. I have another Stampers Delights inspiration creation to share same time tomorrow. 

Comments

  1. Very creative! I absolutely love the colors. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card