Skip to main content

LS Heart Balloon Girl Planner Page

 

Hello. I'm here today to share a inspiration creation for Lemon Shortbreads new blog challenge. I put together this planner page using this super sweet Lemon Shortbread image called Heart balloon Girl.




 I used Touch Markers and Rembrandt pencils to colour the image and extra flower stamped images. I added stamped lilac paper to the base of this project and applied all the elements to this page keeping a blue and purple colour theme. 


I'm happy with the way this creation came out and welcome you to join in the Lemon Shortbread Blog Challenge. More useful links are the Lemon Shortbread Store and the Lemon Shortbread Facebook Group. Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card