Skip to main content

LS Ice Cream Break Bookmark


Hi. I've created this bookmark that I'd like to share with you all today. I used this sweet Lemon Shortbread digital stamp from the Ice Cream Break set. For my last Lemon Shortbread creation I used the girl in this set. This time I've used the boy. I designed this project as inspiration for the new Lemon Shortbread Blog Challenge



I coloured this image with a base of Touch Five Markers. I added shading and a camouflage effect to his top and hat using Rembrandt Aquarell water coloured pencils to add depth and interest. I carefully fussy cut him out and placed him to some pattern paper. I wrapped green washi tape round the patterned paper. I decided to die cut some letter out, colour them and stuck them to a black base, of which I cut round them spelling out the words books are cool. I finished of with added a hole to thread green ribbon through . 


I have submitted this handmade bookmark into the following blog challenges

Crafting Happiness - #112 - Anything Goes

Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends - #165 Anything Goes

Use Your Stuff - #430 - Anything Goes 


I hope that you like my creation. I'm happy with how the camouflage looks on this little guy. I would like to take this time to invite you to visit the Lemon Shortbread Store, Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog and Lemon Shortbread Facebook Group to show support to this wonderful company and her beautiful images. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. 

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card