Skip to main content

SD Miss Kitty Planner Page


Hello friends. I'm so happy you could stop by my blog. Today is the first day of August and that means there is a wonderful new Progressive Challenge over at the Stampers Delights Facebook Group. This challenge is open to anyone to join in the fun making and creating art using this super cute Stampers Delights image Miss Kitty Digital Stamp. Please head over to the Stampers Delights Facebook Group to find out all about this challenge. 



For this project I've got creative in my weekly planner with this cute image and all the perfectly matched sentiments included in the set. I've coloured her and the wording using Touch Five Markers and I've shaded using water coloured pencils. After that I added strips of water coloured multicoloured wash paper to these pages. I die cut these cute pink cat and cat accessories using Docrafts Xcut A5 Mixed Cat die cut set.



This was a fun project to put together. I hope you find time to stop by and join in this fabulous challenge with the opportunity to use this adorable Miss Kitty image. Please see the Stampers Delights Blog for more inspiration creations. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. 

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card