Skip to main content

SD Chibis Too Cute To Spook House Shaped Card


Good evening friends. I've been working on this very unique shaped card folded to look like a house that I'd love to share with you. This month I've been playing with this Stampers Delights Halloween/Autumn inspired image. So I decided to create this lovely lady a spooky looking house. This image is called Too Cute To Spook and she's a can be found on the Stampers Delights Store. She can be bought as either a clear stamp set or a digital stamp set. 




I've coloured her using Touch Five Markers and shaded with Rembrandt Aquarell Coloured Pencils. After I cut her out and made this card base using certain foldings. Which was basically a diamond top fold card but with extra width going across and opened up, it looks just like a house/shed. 


To build up this card I cut basic shapes for the window and door which where hand coloured using Distress Inks and framed with washi tape. The grass and roofing where made with long die cuts and coloured with Distress Inks. The pumpkin and bars were made with Cottage Cuts die cut sets also hand coloured. Two of these bat's are hung up to the roof with thread. There's also a xcut die cut branches down the left side of the door. To finish off I added a few confetti spiders and hand written writing on the door using a white paint pen. All the extra die cut elements on this card including the roof and grass were made using recycled cereal box card. This card is not only thick and sturdy but is very easy to colour and use distress ink on as well as being economically friendly. 


I would like to enter my fun fold card into the following blog challenges

A Bit More Time To Craft - July Anything Goes 

Arty Divas - July Anything Goes

Pearly Sparkles - #65 Anything Goes

QKR Stampede - #425 Anything Goes


This was a super fun creation to make. I hope it inspires you. I've created these type of styles cards before. Please follow these link to see my CAAB Iron Sharpens Iron Shed Shaped Card and LS Summer Tropics Island creations.


For more inspiration creations using this lo image please visit the Stampers Delights Blog and Stampers Delights Facebook Group. You can find similar styed images at the Stampers Delights Store.


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. 

Comments

  1. How wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us over at Arty Divas. Hugs Zowie x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card