Skip to main content

SD Kawaii Pumpkin Pete Planner Page


Hello everyone. There are some wonderful new clear stamp set and digital stamp sets available over at Stamps Delights Store this week and I'd like to share my inspiration project using one of these super cute sets. This cutie is called Kawaii Pumpkin Pete. Isn't he so sweet? I decided to add him to one of my planner pages.




I hand coloured him and the pumpkins using Touch Five Markers and Rembrandt Aquarell water colored pencils. I fussy cut them out and added them to some sponge painted green paper I made. I added some bar confetti to finish of this project.


There are a bunch of Halloween inspired images over on the Stampers Delights Store New for August page that you could check out if you like this little guy as much as I do. Please stop by the Stampers Delights Blog and Stampers Delights Facebook Group to see more inspiration creations from the rest of the design team.


I wish to add this creation into the following blog challenges

Colour Crazy - Week 31 Anything Goes

Creative Fingers - #213 Anything Goes

Crafter's Café - #271 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles - Week 32 Anything Goes


I hope you can stop by my blog again. Same time tomorrow to see my very uniquely shaped card. Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. 

Comments

  1. Wow - your colouring is fabulous! Those stamps look so amazing on this planner page - I'm definitely ready for Halloween now! Thank you for joining our challenge at Polkadoodles xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and in a planner page is awesome. The images are so cute and love the coloring. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute project! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafter's Cafe.
    DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute page, thanks for joining us at colour crazy challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Halloween page - very cute image! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card