Skip to main content

SD Rainy Days Card


Hello. I'm happy to be sharing my Stampers Delights Progressive Challenge Inspiration Card using this month's image called Rainy Days. You can find this challenge by following this link. Alternatively you can buy this image from the Stampers Delights Store



I've coloured her using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I used a pattererd paper for the base of my card. I added three pre-made flowers and I carefully stuck on pearls to create swirls on my card. 



I hope you like my card and will join in the Stampers Delights Facebook Progressive Challenge. For more inspiration creations can be found on the Stampers Delights Blog. If you'd like to find more Stampers Delights image please visit the store. Thank you for stopping my blog. 

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card