Skip to main content

SD Chibis Unicorn Blythea Card

 

Hello. Today I'm sharing my New Release card for Stampers Delights Chibis image called Unicorn Blythea. This image is available in both digital stamp and clear stamp set at the Stampers Delights Store




I coloured her using Touch Five Markers and shaded with coloured pencils. I fussy cut her out and hand painted the pastel colours in the background using Acylic paint. I die cut some flowers and layered them up then added gems to the centre of each one. 




I enjoyed colouring this super cute image. For more Stampers Delights inspiration projects please visit the Stampers Delights Blog and the Stampers Delights Facebook Group. Thank you for stopping by my blog today. 

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card