Skip to main content

LS Bella Card


Hello. I'm back today to with a inspiration card using this gorgeous Lemon Shortbread digital stamp called Bella. She is so pretty! I just loved colouring her lovely dress with all those folds. There's a new Lemon Shortbread Blog Challenge that starts today. We'd love it if you could stop by to join the fun.



I coloured Bella with Touch Five Markers and added layers of watercoloured pencils to add shading and depth to my colouring. I used a pattern paper, then layered her on top. I added a flower and a handmade bow to this card to finish it off. 


I hope you like my card. I was going for pretty in pink. Although I think this image would look beautiful what ever colour you choose. To show your support and love to this company please visit the Lemon Shortbread Store. We also have a Lemon Shortbread Facebook Group for anyone to share there Lemon Shortbread makes. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. 

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Santa's Little Helper Card