Skip to main content

SG Shy's Nap Time Card

Hi. I'm here to share a card I've made. I've using this cute Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamp called Shy's Nap Time. I have created this card for the June Oldies but goodies - The Boys Projects Sasayaki Glitter Blog Post.





I've coloured this cute image using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I enjoyed colouring his galaxy blanket. I used textured blue card the background and die cut some stars that I added to the card. I used Clearly Besotted sentiment stamps. 

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges



This is the June Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Group Progressive Challenge image is from the Furry Friends Set. We'd love it if you stopped by to check out the challenge and join in the fun. 

Here are some links to the Sasayaki Glitter Blog, the Sasayaki Glitter Shop and the Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Group

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.

Comments

  1. Great card and cute image, your colouring is fabulous. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge,
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thanks for joining in at Crafting with an Attitude Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card