Skip to main content

SD June Anime VIP Deal

Hello friends!! I'm so excited to share this interactive card I've made using this gorgeous exclusive VIP Anime Zodiac Cancer collection. You can only get this fabulous collection in this one of a kind deal when you buy the June 2019 new release Anime images.




 This is the inside with tabs for writing on. 


This is a zoomed out photo of the whole card. 

This is the card in the making. 


I wanted to add water to this mermaid card. So I looked on YouTube and found videos of hair gel in plastic self seal bags on cards that looks like movable bubbly water. So I decided to it for myself. 

I've coloured her using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I added embossing power to her hair and tail. I stuck her to the inside of the card. I added two white strips to be used to add writing on.

For the outside of the card I die cut into both the front of the card and a extra layer of card stock. I filled clear, plastic zip lock bags with hair gel in. I stuck them around all sides to the base of the front of the card. I added foam tape to the back of the top layer of card. I used the sentiment and crabs from within the digital stamp collection on the card. Then I embellished with die cut foliage and a flower. 




I'd like to share my card into the following challenges



Here's a sneak peak of what's coming soon. 



Thank you so much for visiting my blog. 

Comments

  1. Your card is so cute and creative. I love the hair gel technique you used to create your underwater scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just mind blowing...Amazing technique...Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou for sharing your gorgeous card with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is fab thanks for sharing at crafty catz and craft this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing with us at the CRAFT challenge - Debbie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun taste of summer your card is! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card