Skip to main content

SD Chibis Winner Girl and Boy Fathers Day Card

Hi. I'd like to share a card I've created for this month's (June's) Scrappers Delight Facebook Group Progressive Challenge. This is this month's beautiful image, FREE - upon request on the Scrappers Delight Facebook GroupFor all the details please stop by the group. This wonderful Scrappers Delight Digital Stamp is called Chibis Winner Girl/Boy. 





I have coloured these cuties using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I created a patch work design patterned paper in the background using a few different card stocks. I used the '#1 Dad' that comes with these images on my handmade rosette. To make my rosette look official I added two strips of ribbon to the back of them. I also added a computer generated 'Happy Father's Day' wording. 


Here is a sneak peak of what's coming next.




I'd like to share my card into the following challenges 


Thank you so much for stopping by today.


Comments

  1. This is so cute, and I love your coloring. Thanks for joining us this week at the Colour Crazy Challenge Blog. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining in at CCCC. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card