Skip to main content

SSD Bear Love Card

Hi. I'm here today to share card I've created for the Outlaws January Progressive Challenge. I have such fun taking part in this fantastic challenge every month because it give me opportunities to use a digital stamp from different companies each month. This is a wonderful way to discover new companies. This month's sponsor is the fabulous SheepSki Design's. I got the fantastic opportunity to create with this sweet image called Bear Love. Here are other usefull link to the company. SheepSki Design's Facebook Group and SheepSki Design's Blog




I've coloured this cute bear image using brown ball point biro pen. I coloured the word love and hearts in the image using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I added die cut 'I' and 'you' to the image. For the base of the card I've used red pattern card stock and I layered up with dark red card to create a frame around the image. To embellish this card I added a layered die cut card bow and black gems. 

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges
Outlaws January Progressive Challenge


Thank you for stopping by. 



Comments

  1. Super cute card, love the wee bear!
    Thanks for being Valentines with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab coloring. That bear is too cute! Thanks for joining us at SOSS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute card and a pretty pow. Thank you so much for joining SheepSki Designs -challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colouring is outstanding on this card! Beautiful job. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering this sweet card in our animal/birds challenge over at Craftyfriends.
    X Linda DT-CF

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card