Skip to main content

SD Anime Isabella Easel Card

Hello. I'm happy to be sharing a easel card I've designed using a beautiful brand new Scrappers Delight Digital Stamp. She is called Anime IsabellaShe is one of the gorgeous new images in the new release section. To see more amazing fabulous creations using these new images please head over to the Scrappers Delight Blog and the Scrappers Delight Facebook Group




I've coloured the gorgeous Anime Isabella image using Touch Five Markers and pencils. To design this card I've used textured card as my base for the top section of my easel card. I die cut in pink some lacy dies and stuck her over them. I added a die cut heart and cupcake. I added another lacy die to the base of the bottom section of my card and stuck it to foam tape so the top section can sit behind it. I embellished the bottom using die cut leaves, swirls and flowers that I shaped, layered up and added a gem to the centre. 


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. 

Comments

  1. Beautifully done! Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and great coloring! :)
    Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers & good luck!
    ♥ DT Tindaloo
    PS: There is sweet blogcandy on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I like the original fold, your coloring is lovely, and the extra embellishment and layers are stunning! Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how you colored the girl with bold colors and left the bench white.

    Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us for our Cut it Up for our Hearts challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card