Skip to main content

GSD Couple Winter Fox Card

Hi. I'm sharing a easel card I made for the Christmas just gone. I didn't get chance to blog it. I've created this card using an adorable Gerda Steiners Designs digital stamp called Cute Fox. I copied the picture twice to create a couple's card.





I coloured the image using rembrandt pencils. I added glittery stickles to there noses and dotted around them to give the impression of snow. I then gave the image a blue glittery washi tape frame. To embellish the card and make something to stand the card upright I created three handmade paper flowers with two layers each and centred with a gem. I also added a tag sentiment and a blue handmade bow. 



Comments

  1. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card