Skip to main content

SD Chibis Gamer Girl Card


Hello. I'm happy to be here today to share a card I've made using a Stampers Delights digital stamp called Chibis Gamer Girl. Isn't she precious?


I've coloured her using a base of Touch Five Markers I added shading on top with Rembrandt Aquarell water soluble colouring pencils. I used an embossing folder to created the textured pink honeycomb card. I lightly coloured some of the hexagons on the card. I added grey patterned washi tape to the sides of the card. To finish of I embellished with gems. I also stuck a gem to her hair ribbon.




I'd like to enter my card into the following blog challenges 

2 Sisters Challenge - #64 - Anything Goes 

Creations In Pink - #48 - Anything Goes In Mainly Pink

Crafty Friends - #157 July - Embossing 

Love To Craft - #69 - Anything Goes


I hope you like the card I've created. I had fun putting it together. Please visit the Stampers Delights Store to find more fabulous images like this one. We'd appreciate you stopping by the Stampers Delights Blog and Stampers Delights Facebook Group if you'd like to find more inspiration creations from the rest of the team. Thank you so much for showing your support towards my blog and this post today. 


Comments

  1. So cute!
    Thanks for joining our challenge.
    Caroline DT 2Sistersontheblog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card