Skip to main content

SD Chibis Onesie Cuties Fox Page Tag

 

Hello! I'm been working on this tag I'd like to share. It is part of my new scrapbook project that I've been creating. This adorable image is part of the Stampers Delight February Chibis/Anime Teams New Release. This is my inspiration creation using Chibi Onesie Cuties Fox. 



I coloured this cute image using Touch Five Markers and colouring pencils. I fussy cut him out and attached him to this page tag I designed. I measured out and drew the lines on this card stock and added some wooden birds to embellish my tag. The wording was included in the set to which I added some washi tape before sticking on the sentiment.

If you like this image as much as I do please find more over on the Stampers Delight Store. You can find more inspiration creations on the Stampers Delight Blog and Facebook Group. There is a fun Progressive Challenge you can join in within the Stampers Delight Facebook Group. Thank you for your support and interest in this post.

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card