Skip to main content

SD Chibis My Kind Of Crazy Creation


Hello friends. I'm so happy to be sharing my second Stampers Delights creation of this month with you. I have made this project using this super cute image called Chibis My Kind Of Crazy.



I coloured this image using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I used layered dies to create the base on recycled card that I coloured using Distress inks. I added a strip of ribbon with a handmade bow. To embellish I added some die cut flowers that I coloured, shaped and layered up.

I'm happy with how this project turned out using is adorable image. You can buy this image at a discount this month from the Stampers Delight sale. this please visit the Stampers delights store. I'd recommend visiting the Stampers Delight Facebook Group and Blog if you'd like to see more inspiration creations. Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card