Skip to main content

SD Anime Cheers Planner Page


Good evening friends. I'm here today to share my monthly Stampers Delights Anime project! This time round I've designed this planner page using this collection called Anime Cheers. she is available as a clear stamp set or as a digital stamp set depending on your preference.




I chose to colour her with Touch Five Makers. I added extra depth to the image using Rembrandt Water Colour Pencils. I've given this page a celebrations styled background using strips of washi tape I also cut slim strips of coloured glitter washi tape strips to finish of this creation.

I hope that you like my inspiration creation for this month. To find more out about this company, please visit the Stampers Delights Store and Stampers Delights Blog. You can find and join in with the Stampers Delights Progressive Challenge that takes place on the Stampers Delights Facebook Group

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today. Please stop by my blog tomorrow to see another inspiration creation from me.


Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card