Skip to main content

SD Anime Believe In Yourself

 

Hello. I'm here today to share a beautiful new Stampers Delights Set. This set comes as both a digital stamp and a clear stamp set. She is called Anime Believe In Yourself. This is the inspiration card I've made using her. 




I coloured her using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I embossed some glitter card to add music notes to the base of my card. To finish of I added a layered handmade flower. 


This is the Anime Believe In Yourself Clear Stamp Set



This is the Anime Believe In Yourself Digital Stamp

 hope that you like my card. If you love this image as much as I do please visit the Stampers Delights Store. If you'd like to see more inspiration creations please visit the Stamper Delights Facebook Group. This is also where you can join us in our monthly Progressive Challenge. Thank you for taking the time to visit and read my blog post today. 


Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card