Skip to main content

SD Chibi Warrior Elf Princess Card


Hello! I'm back to share another creation to celebrate the Stampers Delights January sale! This time I've used this beautiful image called Chibi Warrior Elf Princess.




I've coloured her using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I fussy cut her out and layered her up on a red based card. To which I added pattern card and a brown ribbon. As well as a pre-made flower.




I hope you'll stop by the Stampers Delights Store to see all the fabulous images. You can see more inspiration creations at Stampers Delights Inspiration Blog and the Stampers Delights Facebook group (this is where you can find and join in with the Progressive Challenge.) Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. 

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card