Skip to main content

LS Plum Blossoms Lady Card

 

Hello friends. I'm here today to share a card I've made. I tried to give this card a clean, fresh and elegant look. I used a beautiful Lemon Shortbread digital stamp called Plum Blossoms Lady. I've made this card as inspiration for the new Lemon Shortbread Blog Challenge. This is a fun challenge blog where you could win some gorgeous Lemon Shortbread digital stamps



I hand coloured this lovely lady using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I used triplus fineliner colours ti colour her small flowers, lips, eye colour and earing. I then fussy cut her out and stuck her to a die cut base that I coloured with distress ink. I added more die cut elements of branches and small flowers to create more depth to my card. I kept the background plain. I'm not sure if you can see in the photo but the card base is textured card.


I hope that you like my card I had fun making it. She was such a nice image to create with and came with both a pattern and a non pattern dress. I've attached some useful links fpr the Lemon Shortbread Store, Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog and Lemon Shortbread Facebook Group that you are welcome to stop by. We'd love to see you join in with this challenge. Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. 

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card