Skip to main content

SD Sweet Birthday Wishes Fruity Baby Card

Hi. I'm sharing a card I've made with this cute Stampers Delights Digital Stamps. She is from the Fruity Babies S3 Collection. This image is part of the June Thrifty Thursday Deal.  Also the Stampers Delights Blog Challenge. Which has now started and is a Anything Goes Challenge. Please see Stampers Delights Facebook Group to see more inspiration creations. 



I have coloured her using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I used distress ink to colour the background. I die cut a ovel shape in the middle of the front of my card and die cut a trellis effect which I added a frame to. I die cut flowers, coloured to match the image, shaped, layered up and added a gem in the centre of ea j one. I typed and printed the sentiment. To finish of I added a pre-made butterfly. 


I'd like to share my card into the following challenges 

.... 

I hope you like my card. If you love this image as much as me please stop by the new release section on the Stampers Delights Store. There is a Progressive Challenge you can join in with over at the Stampers Delights Facebook Group


Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card