Skip to main content

CAAB Ice Skating Elf Card

Hi. I'm sharing a Christmas card I've made using this fun Cute As A Button digital stamp called Ice Skating Elf. This image is also this month's Cute As A Button Progressive Facebook Challenge image. You can find more details about this challenge over at the Cute As A Button Facebook Group





I chose to colour him in with Touch Five Markers and pencils. I fussy cut him out and layered him up with foam tape onto two pieces of patterned card. 


I'd like to share my card into the following challenges

... 

Here are some useful links to Cute As A Button StoreCute As A Button Blog Challenge, (this month Blog Challenge is Anything Goes) Cute As A Button Showcase Blog and Cute As A Button Facebook Group (this is where you can find the Cute As A Button Facebook Progressive Challenge.) 

Thank you for stopping by.

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card