Skip to main content

SD Chibis Say It With Flowers Boys Gets Well Soon Card

Hi. I'd like to share a card I've made using this adorable Scrappers Delight Digital Stamp called Chibis Say With Flowers Boy. I used him to create this Get Well Card. I made this card to join in the Passionate Paper Creations Facebook Group Rhea's Get Well Soon Challenge. The details about this challenge can be found within the group. To join the challenge you need to add your creation using Passionate Paper Creations sponsors images to the Get Well Soon Album within the group. This Challenge runs until the 31st of August 2019.






I coloured this cute image and the flowers using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I used embossed paper and pattern paper on this card. I computer generated the sentiment. I embellished my card using buttons. 


Here's a sneak peak of what's coming soon to Scrappers Delight.



I hope you like my card. I'd like to share my creations in the following challenges 
Facebook Group Rhea's Get Well Soon Challenge


Thank you so much for visiting my blog.


Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card