Skip to main content

ABB Baby Boy Bear Card

Hi. My cousin has had a beautiful baby boy not long ago. So I've made this cute baby card using an Art By Barb image.



I handcoloured this cute bear using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I framed him using blue card. I've used pattern paper for the base of the card. I cut half the paper and used the pattern on the back of the card too. I sealed the join between the two paper using blue ribbon. I die cut the wording, pins and buttons in two matching blue cards. I put them all over the card to create extra interest. 

I'd like to share my card into the following challenges. 

(card shape is a square) 

Thank you for stopping by. 

Comments

  1. Aww.. this is so sweet! Love the little baby bewar!
    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Hugs
    Alex

    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives{#29 – Fairies / mythical creatures}
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge{#29 – little wonders}
    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges{#59 – Newborn}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card