Skip to main content

SG Hoppy Prince Side Steps Card

Hi. I'm sharing a side stepper card I've made with Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps. This image is a beautiful new images now available at Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps. To see more amazing examples of what you can do using this images please head over to the Sasayaki Glitter Blog.



I've made using Hoppy Prince I've coloured the adorable image using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I chose to make a side stepper card with her. I did this so I could create an enchanted scene including a river (where she found her frog Prince) die cut flowers, die cut clouds and rainbow. A embossed path leading to princess castle I designed in background. 

I hope you like my card using Hoppy Prince I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges

Comments

  1. Hi Victoria, a pretty card love the rainbow and castle you have added to the design. Thank you for coming along to play with us at Crafting by Designs.. Megan DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Nice bright colors.
    Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Challenges.
    Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Hugs, Zowie.
    TTCRD DT
    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely side stepper card with this cute image and this beautiful scene! Amazing colouring too. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Papercraft Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card