Skip to main content

SD Halloween Cards

Hi. I'm so happy to be back to share two Halloween cards I've made for my children. I used two images made by Scrappers Delight. These are for a special new release. At the moment you can find a introduction price reduction on these new images from £3 to £2.50 in the new release section. To see more amazing examples of what you can do using these images please head over to the Scrappers Delight Blog.




This one I made first using Autumn Tod Fox. I coloured him using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I used a new colouring technique I learnt where I tried to reflect the lantern light onto the boy. I used pattern paper and die cuts to create a frame round him. 



As I was colouring the second image Halloween Sachi using Touch Five Markers and pencils I thought a nice colourful night time sky would go well with the moon. So I used lots of layers of watercolour pencils to create depth in the sky. You can't tell but I used handmade texture paste all over the moon I used a flower curling tool to make the craters on the moon. I used watered down black distress ink to colour the moon to make it look more realistic. To finish of I embossed some card for the background and embellished using cute bat die cuts. The sentiment came with the image. 

Here is a link to the Scrappers Delight BlogScrappers Delight Facebook Group and Scrappers Delight Store.

Thank you so much for stopping by. 





Comments

  1. I love these cat theme Halloween cards. Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge. Good luck with your entry and hope you will join us again. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and colouring, gorgeous cute little image love how you have laid it out, thanks for playing at colour crazy craft challenge, good luck with your entry. Hugs Lynsey GDT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both so gorgeous!!! Your coloring is stunning and the simple layouts really let the images shine! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute image, Victoria, and fab coloring! Thanks so much for joining us at QKR Stampede this week and good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! Your coloring is wonderful! Thanks for joining us for the Your Next Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, these cards are fantastic and you did an amazing job with coloring the images! Thank you for joining The Crafter’s Castle September Challenge! –Tasha ☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are super cute! You have a lovely coloring technique, I especially love the beautiful colors you chose for the background for the bottom card. Thank you for sharing with us over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps! We hope to see you play again!
    Katya Bess -
    DT for Little Miss Muffet Stamps
    http://www.kattyxotica.blogspot.com/
    Personal blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a combo - spooky and sweet at the same time. Wonderful fall cards. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card