Skip to main content

CDD Cat Coffee Mug

Hello. I'm here with a card I've made using a cute Craftin Desert Diva's digital stamp called Cat Coffee Mug. I coloured the image using Touch Five Markers and pencil. I computer generated the sentiment. I created the background paper by watering down Vintage Photo Distress Ink and dipping the bottom of a mug in it lots of times. I repeated this several times to layer up the colours. I used recycled corrugated card to add texture like a cat scratcher. 




I'd like to share my card into the following challenges

Comments

  1. Thank you for joining us at challenge Digi Choosday Crafting
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your purrfectly cute card with us at Through The Craft Room Door. The home made background is wonderful and I like the idea of the corrugated strip to resemble a cat scratch post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card,awesome vibrant colors and design...thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY challenge this week,hope you join us again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Santa's Little Helper Card