Skip to main content

CDD Spring Friends Scene Card

Hello. I'm happy to stopping by to share a card I've made. For this card I have used some adorable Craftin Desert Diva's digital stamp named Spring Friends. I do love this cute set of adorable critters. It's a wonderful collection. On this card I've used two bunny, a caterpillar and a butterfly from the set. 




I've coloured the images using Touch Five Markers and pencils. The sky background is a watered down Acylic paint wash I create I created. The base of the card has been coloured with watercolour and it's was made using a Craftin Desert Diva's Die Cut Set from a set called Garden Boarder Die (the grass/dirt boarder die used as sand.) The I ran a grass die cut through it from the Outdoor Landscape 2 Die Cuts because I didn't go right to the edge with the grass die I was then able to slide the bunnies in between the grass and the grass hill behind them. 

I've created this card as inspiration fro the April Craftin Desert Diva's Facebook Gallery Mood Board Challenge. This is a super fun challenge can be found as an March Facebook mood board event here. There is still time to join in with the fun we'd love it if you could stop by and share any creations that would fit the theme using any Craftin Desert Diva's products. 


This is the April mood board image.
I used the Easter theme, bunnies and colours as my inspiration. 

Comments

  1. Lovely looking card with lovely image and design. Love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us over at TPS this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so sweet. I like the colors.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card