Skip to main content

SD Sleeping Baby Boo Easel Card

Hello. It's been a while since I've made a card using a Scrappers Delight Digital Stamp. So I decided to create a baby easel card using this months March Scrappers Delight Random Act Of Kindness Facebook Challenge free image called Sleeping Baby Boo




As I wasn't sure if I wanted to make a boys or a girls baby card I kept the blue and pink colours to a minimum using browns, orange and green colours. I coloured the sweet image using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I used a few dies, stamps and embossed paper on this card. To finish of I added ribbon and a bow. 

I'd like to share a this card into the following challenges 

Comments

  1. SUPER CUTE card!
    LOVE your fancy folds and pretty colours!
    Thank You for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card