Skip to main content

CAAB March Inspiration Card

Hi Friends! I'm stopping by to share a card I've made. I've used this super pretty new digital stamp called Bloom Where You Are Planted. This image does come with a sentiment but I chose not to use it. You can find many wonderful digital stamps to suit all occasions over at the Cute As A Button Store.




I've coloured her using Touch Five Markers and Pencils. I created the bubbly background using washing up liquid and blue acrylic paint. I used some die cuts including some small flower dies which I added gems to. 

I'll be posting my card on the Cute As A Button Facebook Group. Where you are welcome to share any creations using Cute As A Button images.

I'd like to share my card in the following challenges
Creative Fingers - #143 Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - FFC #225 Anything Goes
613 Avenue - #207 Anything Goes Optional Reuse/Recycle
Creative Craft Cottage - #105 Make It Feminine
Create and Inspire - #72 Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by today.

Comments

  1. This is beautiful! The image is so pretty and your coloring is fabulous!! Great background, too. Great idea! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing creation! Thank you for sharing at Create & Inspire.
    Hugs, Maria (scrapsdamaryv.blogspot.pt)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful coloring of the beautiful image. Thank you for joining our Challenge at 613 Avenue Create. God bless!

    JO ANN
    https://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Santa's Little Helper Card