Skip to main content

CDD Christmas Eve Bird Card

Hello. I'm sharing a Christmas Card I've made using a fantastic Craftin Desert Diva's digital stamp named Christmas Eve.


For this card I've used the bird which I've digitally flipped, overlapped and I've added the stocking. I did this to make the card for a couple. I have coloured the image using Touch Five Markers and water colour pencil. I used coloured paper for the background which I added hole punch white dots to use as snow. The flowers are from a Craftin Desert Diva's Die Cut Set called Garden Boarder Die Set.

I'd love to take this opportunity to mention that there is the Craftin Desert Diva's December Facebook Gallery Mood Board Challenge. We'd love it if you stopped by and share any creations that would fit the theme using any Craftin Desert Diva's products.



I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

Comments

  1. Hi Victoria Your card is super cute! The stamps are adorable and beautifully coloured. I love the added stockings and the falling snow on the background paper! Thanks so much for sharing this sweet creation with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges! Linda (Gorgeous mood board!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! Those birds are so sweet and great coloring! Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Santa's Little Helper Card